Monday, June 17, 2019

A Personal Narrative on How Important an Higher Education Is Essay

A Personal Narrative on How Important an Higher Education Is - Essay ExampleBODY 1 1. University policies explains what should take a crap place on arrival of new students 2 i) Orientation is the first program me in the admission policy ii) We have advanced on how to shot the higher education system iii) From my Kisii community woman does not have a right iv) University policies of gender violence, affirmative act and sexual harassment were explained. I found it disturbing to Condon cheeky ladies vi) The dean of students gives an example of two students who were expelled B. I learnt of the need to conform to the policies BODY 2 1. The university hostel rule allow students to at random selected 2. I) John I came from the same tribe ii) John differed with one of the roommates iii) John fell down due to ailment iv) John fell due to illness v) I helped him alone the Dholuo roommate did more help. v) Brian provides his traditional knowledge of the ailment and solved the problem vi) I learnt that every culture was of co- impressiveness with its practioners. 3. I realized the importance of accommodation rule E. BODY 3 1. The course lecturers and the content deliver had an impact 2. i) the professional terms referred to the lecturers were motivational ii) Their art of teaching did more dear that damage iii) A Sociology lecturer answered questioned rerating to culture. iv) This encouraged me to be like him v) I besidesk advantage of the available cultures to learn and appreciate them. vi) I started to befriend everybody irrespective of culture. 4. To arouse heathen appreciation I participated in exchange programs BODY 4 1. The university programmes which promoted cultural festivities 2. I) in October, the university cultural exchange promoted understanding ii) Local and international cultural exchange promoted understanding iii) International students performed colonial related drama. iv). Public speaking promoted political understanding v) I also learnt on the cultural talents of sports and games vi). Cultural ceremonies too promote talents 3. Through the culture week program, I discovered my community hidden talent CONCLUSION I) Higher education is designed to promote ease II) There is need to educate all the stake holders on the need to accommodate all cultures. Introduction Since the onset of my life I never knew of early(a) God granted opportunities that would enable me to travel to other parts of the world leave alone my own country. I grew up in a settlement where nobody knew about the neighbor on ethnicity and tribalism. I only knew of my local primary and secondary schools where I footed to every morning. My remote village remained a reserve as described by the colonial man who first ignited the fire of racism On my second last year in high school, my teachers explained to us the necessity of working hard to serve a chance in any government institution of higher learning. It is from the sharp but harmless words of Mr. Kill tha t I gained my mental and emotional stigma of excellence I passed well. In September 2009, I joined the international university of Kenyatta where I found it difficult to adopt the new environment, full of cultural confusion, people like me described it as unethical meeting our tribal enemies whose contact was viewed as a curse. Though higher education is seen to advance knowledge, it also promotes unity and cohesion in its policies, programmes, courses, rules, exchange programs

No comments:

Post a Comment