Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Statement of Goals- Early Childhood Education Essay Example for Free

Statement of Goals- wee Childhood Education EssayMy primary(prenominal) reason for applying for Early Childhood Education is because I love children. I love working with them. I come from a bigger family. I am the oldest out of five children. I would take divvy up of them all from time to time when ever my parents would go out for a night. Sometimes my parents would leave overnight to go on a little vacation by themselves and I would watch my siblings overnight. I withal use to babysit for other people around our community as I was pay backing up. As I got older and started to think about college, I knew that I wanted to attend a great nurture that would have a program for Education. After I graduated from high school May of 2010, I took some time to think about the career path that I wanted to follow. A tally months after I graduated from high school, I applied for a job at the Early Explorers Head Start in Anamoose, ND. I did not get the job that I applied for however that was okay because the next day I got a call from the School District set uping me other job.They offered me the job of the assistant substitute teacher in the Early Explorers physical bodyroom. I accepted the job offer and started working in September of 2010. I love the job so much. There was also something fussy in the job for me, my baby brother was also in that class. My experiences have been very rewarding so far and have inspired me to want to continue along this path and seek further companionship in the field. It truly does mean so much to me knowing that I have helped those children learn so many new things in life that will help them with their social and cognitive development.I loved being able to walk into the classroom and see all of those children run up to me with smiling faces verbal expression that they miss me, asking me if I will be staying the whole day or asking me if I could play or read with them. They make me laugh, they give me hugs, they cheer for my presence and they are so observant. The almost amazing feeling of all though is when the children tell me they want to be just like me when they grow up and teach just like me and are able to go in front of the class and teach others what I have just taught them.I have now discovered what I am truly passionate about and am pursuing this passion by continuing my education so that I am able to fulfill my goal of being the best that I could possibly be. This is what has driven me to want to go to Concordia University and continue my education. My long term and professional goals would have to be to finish with my learning and be the best that I can be. I want to stand in that classroom with fleece and joyknowing that I deserve to be standing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment