Thursday, February 28, 2019

If i were the principal

If you were the Principal of your tame The Principal of your internal schooltime has taken a leave of absence and you concur been official to fill In during his absence. What be the three main changes you would make to your school to make reading easier for you and the students? I would make some human bodyes shorter. I would start lots ot fun. I will let some things go If the kids are getting their reckon done. DA The first thing I would do Is make my classes smaller. At my home school It Is ab give away twenty-five kids to a class.I would make it about ten kids so it can be easier and less(prenominal) hassle. I would assign about two teachers to a class to assistance out more than. one teacher can teach the whole class and the other can get some individual teaching done. The run thing I would do is make games out of the class spurt at the end of every week and have prizes or supernumerary credit for the winners. This would encourage the kids to want to learn. MB I w ould assign games that would suffice us learn. I would also make sure that the realise would have some type of fun with It.I would also assign extra teachers so they would understand better. CM I would allow all the students to have a jibe of headphones because I think you will credibly get more make water and stuff done if you have something fetching the distractions away. would allow the students to work together except for on exams and tests because that would not only make learning easier but demonstrate team work too, The last thing I would do is permit all the teachers in the school to hand out NO preparation because when the kids leave from school thats the ast thing they want to be worrying about.I dont think homework does boththing anyways except make things harder on kids, in particular teens. J3 It I were principal ot my school. I would have more active activities, more study hall, and more educational movies. DM Three things would do to make things easier to le arn are students allowed to help each other students allowed to full stop after school in library to do homework/any work make sure students are doing work at their level.RC I would allow all the students to ave a pair of headphones because think you will probably get more work and stuff done if you have something taking the distractions away. I would allow the students to work together except for on exams and tests because that would not only make learning easier but demonstrate team work too. The last thing I would do is permit all the teachers In the school to hand out NO homework because when the kids leave from school thats the last thing they want to be worrying about.I dont think omework does anything anyway except make things harder on kids. especially teens. JB Three things I would do to make things easier to learn are students allowed to help have a pair of headphones because I think you will probably get more work and stuff the teachers in the school to hand out NO homew ork because when the kids leave homework does anything anyway except make things harder on kids, especially If I were principal of my school, I would have more hands-on activities, more study make sure students are doing work at their level. RC

No comments:

Post a Comment